Our board combines individuals highly experienced in product development, business growth, and commercialisation. Together, the combined knowledge will support us as we bring our products and services to market.
- Phil is a Chartered Director and Fellow of the Institute of Directors, with > 20 years of leadership experience in driving business growth in both executive and non executive roles in private and VC-backed businesses.
- He is currently CEO of Vert Rotors in Edinburgh, leading the commercialisation of novel industrial compressor technology.
NXD and Investor Director
- Jacqui joined Hearing Diagnostics as NXD in Oct 2020. Currently the CEO of another Archangel’s portfolio company, Jacqui joined Reactec from Smiths Group PLC, in 2014.
- Jacqui started her career in product design and project management working with high-tech SMEs.
- Jacqui has a First Class Honours in Electrical and Electronic engineering from Strathclyde University.
- After an initial career in software development, he managed several successful high-growth Scottish SMEs across a variety of sectors including outsourcing, medical devices, animal health and cyber security.
- As well as being Chair of Hearing Diagnostics, Charles is a non-executive director of Kumulos Limited and a board member at The Digital Health and Care Innovation Centre.
- Charles graduated in Computing Science from the University of Glasgow in 1985.