The team at Hearing Diagnostics draws on a wide range of skillsets, academic and real-world experience.
As our products and services develop further, we are continually looking to strengthen and expand our team – please check out job page for current opportunities to join us.
Dr Claudia Freigang
CEO & co-founder
- Former auditory neuroscientist in hearing research
- Passionate about driving progress in healthcare by building and engaging in multidisciplinary and inclusive collaborations.
- Strong connections with leaders in the NHS, academia, and industry
Dr Colin Horne
CTO & co-founder
- Computing scientist and entrepreneur passionate about advancing technology in healthcare
- Background in computing science and medical research
- Expertise in algorithms, software engineering, and hearing sciences
- Started out by studying music technology before moving into software engineering via testing audio software.
Dr Eunice Ibala
- Biomedical engineer (PhD) specialising in medical device development with background in mechatronics and systems design.
- Interests in multidisciplinary work involving: healthcare, academic research and end user collaborations.
- Passionate about applying engineering to improve quality of life using person-centred medical technologies.