The team at Hearing Diagnostics draws on a wide range of skillsets, academic and real-world experience.
As our products and services develop further, we are continually looking to strengthen and expand our team – please check out job page for current opportunities to join us.
Dr Claudia Freigang
CEO & co-founder
- Former auditory neuroscientist in hearing research
- Passionate about driving progress in healthcare by building and engaging in multidisciplinary and inclusive collaborations.
- Strong connections with leaders in the NHS, academia, and industry
Dr Colin Horne
CTO & co-founder
- Computing scientist and entrepreneur passionate about advancing technology in healthcare
- Background in computing science and medical research
- Expertise in algorithms, software engineering, and hearing sciences
Dr Claire Morand
Technology Team Lead
- Coming from a background in video and image processing, developed into a software engineer with technical leadership experience.
- Started out by studying music technology before moving into software engineering via testing audio software.
External Strategy Consultant
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Masters student intrigued by startups in the health space with a growing interest in strategy consulting
- Passionate about connecting the world of business with science
- Honours Bachelors in Biochemistry from Imperial College London
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Systems software engineer with a hands-on approach to the challenges of Greenfield Projects.